A strange feeling came over me and I thought to myself, “Is this the odd feeling that women talk about?” I looked around and realized there was only one other male Airman in the room and, suddenly, we were the minority.
Current sitting height requirements eliminate 74% of black females, 72% of Hispanic females, and 61% of Asians females from becoming Air Force pilots without a waiver.
“There is only one way to look at things until someone shows us how to look at them with different eyes” ~ Pablo Picasso
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
- PERSPECTIVE: I am the Majority
- Invisible Women: Advancing Nation Defense Strategy through modernizing Human Systems Integration
- I Believe You: Three Words to Inspire Cultural Change
- How the military is losing its top talent because of pregnancy discrimination and what we can do about
- Your marriage matters; can women have a successful military career and a family?