By Jessica Ruttenber “And then I hit transition, and then it was retirement. I kept asking myself, what do you wanna do, what do you wanna do and then I switched it to Who Do You Want to Be?” RET Navy SEAL Dan Luna According to the Department of Veterans Affairs approximately 200,000 men and…
“Never did I dream that my last fight in the military would be fighting for myself.”
Trimming the talent; can changes to current facial hair polices help the Air Force with diversity and talent management challenges?
Roughly 45% of African American service members and 3% of Caucasian service members are affected by pseudofolliculitis barbai (PFB), PFB “is a common inflammatory condition of the face and neck caused by shaving in predisposed individuals who have naturally curly hair.”
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
- 3 questions Service members should ask before transitioning to the civilian workforce
- Finding My Horizon: falling through the cracks of the military mental health care system.
- Trimming the talent; can changes to current facial hair polices help the Air Force with diversity and talent management challenges?
- “Activate your Family Care Plan”: how the pandemic setback military members with children, especially women.
- Fighting Pregnancy Discrimination in 2022: why the Air Force does not allow pregnant aircrew to make decisions about their bodies.