The women of Firsts may have shattered the proverbial glass ceiling, but it is us up to us as the women of Next to pick up the pieces of glass that remain on the floor.
A strange feeling came over me and I thought to myself, “Is this the odd feeling that women talk about?” I looked around and realized there was only one other male Airman in the room and, suddenly, we were the minority.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
- HAIR POWER: How Four Airmen Changed Policy
- An Open Letter to the Women of Firsts
- PERSPECTIVE: I am the Majority
- Invisible Women: Advancing the National Defense Strategy through modernizing Human Systems Integration
- I Believe You: Three Words to Inspire Cultural Change